RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2016 Etrek CS Aventurous and my control panel

Customer Question
lights are always all red...
I have a 2016 Etrek CS Aventurous and my control panel lights are always all red across the top. How can I fixthis so I have a better idea of my tank capacities?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/25/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert....

IF the tank monitor is not reading properly on ALL tanks it sounds like it could be a wiring or failed component such as the sensors or if you have a circuit card for the sensors. I see this is a 2016 unit and any issues should be covered under warranty. It can be difficult on these units to gain access to the sensors and wiring, if they see you have been taking items apart you could void the warranty have seen that happen before so it would be best for the dealer to take a look. Hard to say if the low voltage causes this, sometimes the electronics in the monitor system are sensitive to low voltage. I would have the dealer check this out. IF you want to try another expert on this please let me know, my goal is for you to be satisfied.... Robert