RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

We Have lost the keys to our 1999 Monaco Diplomat vin

Customer Question
1RF120516X2006523. How can we...
We Have lost the keys to our 1999 Monaco Diplomat vin 1RF120516X2006523. How can we get REPLACEMENT KEYS?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/25/2016
RV Mechanic: spankyjr1, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic

Good morning, sorry for delay, my name is ***** ***** you for asking your question, I will try and help you out.

Since you are missing all keys your best bet is to call in a locksmith they have mobile units that can come out and rekey all locks or make new keys for some with numbers on lock cylinders.

The dealers would only be able to look up and get chassis keys then you would need to get the rest through a large RV parts shop but complete replacement of each lock cylinder would be needed.

The fastest and cheapest is to call a locksmith mobile unit.

If you need assistance finding a mobile unit please provide a zip code so I can look up online.

I wish I had better news just trying to save you time/money.

Please let me know if you'd like to discuss this further...just click the reply button or use the reply box below to let me know.
If this has been helpful, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my personal service to you.

Questions or problems let me know I'm happy to assist.
Thank You,
spanky

spankyjr1
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, RV Mechanic