Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have dewald hydra sync system slide out mechanism on my

Customer Question

I have dewald hydra sync system slide out mechanism on my travel trailer.
when I go to move the slide out to the out or in position / one side of the room starts to move before the other. I have tried to adjust the cable tightness , but that doesn't seem to
work
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It does, but if you haven't done it before it can be tricky. One side is tightened and the other has to be loosened. Let me see if I can find an instruction for you that would help here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Click on the attached link for a copy of the Service Manual and print out a copy so you have one. Please get back to me if you need more on this later. http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/towablelanding/slideouts/powergear/Ops%20manual%20for%20Dewald%20hydraulic%20slide%20out%20systems.pdf