RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2010 keystone cougar 27rls. The glide room and the…

Customer Question
I have a 2010 keystone...
I have a 2010 keystone cougar 27rls. The glide room and the awning switches are not responding... I cannot find a circuit breaker. Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/22/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert.....

Many times these items will be wired directly to the battery, make sure you have good battery voltage (over 11 volts) and follow the cables and make sure there is not a tripped breaker. Below is a picture, as a general rule they like to stick any breakers 18" from the battery can be on the frame. The voltage on each posts to chassis ground should be the same, you may have more then one of them as well. I would also inspect all your fuses inside next to the breakers and make sure you do not have any blown. I would also get a 12 volt test light and verify each fuse has voltage, if one does not have voltage I would check the back side of the fuse card and make sure you do not have any loose connections.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Breaker.

Please respond here, follow ups are included, sometimes you have to follow the smaller cables and look on the frame, if you do not see any please tell me what the voltage is at the batteries?

Robert

No, I don't want a phone call. Do not charge me. I'm not satisfied

You can follow up here as much as needed. These items could be wired directly to the battery so need to check your battery voltage to start, sometimes the breakers can be hidden on the frame.... Beyond that I would be checking for voltage at the main fuse panel inside. IF you are not satisfied I can request a refund for you, if you want to check things out and get back to me that is fine to, you are not getting charged each time, follow ups are included.