RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a Dometic refrigerator from a 2007 trailer, the model…

Customer Question
Hello i have a Dometic refrigerator...
Hello
i have a Dometic refrigerator from a 2007 trailer, the model is NDR !062.
The push pin on the lamp housing does not shut off the lamp, so the bulb stays on and burns out fast.
I thought I'd try to remove the housing but it appears to be held in by 4 plug type pins. does this whole assembly need to be pulled down? It seems to be very tough and i'm afraid of busting it by pulling down aggressively
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/20/2016
RV Mechanic: Wayne, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Wayne, RV Mechanic

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

ok so it wont shut off?if this is the case have you shut the ambient switch off its on the bot***** *****p of the door frame this switch locks the light on to control freeze in cold weather , turn it to off

Hi

If you need to remove the light housing

slide the cover right or left and pulls off

then you will see the screws to remove it

I hope this helped you

Hi if this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars

If you need more info, use request button

Not Poor/Bad service

Hi

I'm Just following up with you

did my answer help you

let me know ,Please

Wayne, RV Mechanic