RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Getting code 32 on microquiet 4000. Cleaned terminals on…

Customer Question
Getting code 32 on microquiet...
Getting code 32 on microquiet 4000. Cleaned terminals on coach battery. Nothing. Does the gen start on the coach or vehicle battery?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/20/2016
RV Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect the wiring on and leading to the generator for any issues.If any issues are found with the wiring the wiring will need repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen issues with corroded and damaged wiring or connections cause this type of fault here as well as corroded or damaged battery cables at the main battery.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete