RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Oh My name is ***** *****. I have a MicroQuiet 4000. That…

Customer Question
Oh Hi. My name...

Oh Hi. My name is ***** *****. I have a MicroQuiet 4000. That had a bad ground. I pulled the unit and the ground strap was green. When I replaced the ground strap the Star screw on the motor casing was frozen and snapped off. I re-ran the ground and now it starts but it only runs for 2 seconds and shuts down with code 41.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

All my details are in 2nd paragraph.

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Oh. I guess. How would I pay?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2016
RV Mechanic: Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets replied 2 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., RV tech - emphasis on gensets

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What is the full model number of the genset?