gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2015 KZ Sportsman Show Stopper travel trailer. I am

Customer Question

I have a 2015 KZ Sportsman Show Stopper travel trailer. I am trying to locate where all of the GFCI are located. I lost electricity and want to reset. Already checked the breaker and fuses.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you lose all AC power or just some of the outlets? What were you doing just before this happened? Did you check the breakers at the power source?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lost all AC power. Watching tv, using microwave and had the heat on. Yes check the breakers.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a small digital multimeter? That would be the easiest way to track this down. Are you using an electric heater? IF so, check the plug and see if it shows signs of heat around the prongs. The rubber of the plug would look melted around them. Too much amperage can do this. Let me know what you find.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do we need to dig deeper into the problem?