RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2001 fleetwood discovery with 2 slides, electric…

Customer Question
I have a 2001 fleetwood...
I have a 2001 fleetwood discovery with 2 slides, electric operated the main slide creeps out going down the road. need to fix.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/16/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert....

IF this is an ALL electric slide it could be a Power Gear, I know for some time Fleetwood was using them find the motor and look on the back of the motor for a handle and make sure it is not dis-engaged. IF that lever moved it might allow the room to run out. Click HERE to view, what I also might do for testing is once the room is in disconnect the motor leads and see if the room still comes out, if so then it has to be the motor..... Hope this helps some... Robert

HI... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert