RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2000 Winnibago brave and trying to locate the ecu…

Customer Question
Hi -I have a 2000...
Hi -I have a 2000 Winnibago brave and trying to locate the ecu port
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
1/16/2016
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert...

From my experience on the Workhorse chassis they will stick the connector in front of the steering column, if you have a carpeted line cover in front of the steering column behind the steering column I would check in that location, the connector also might be coiled up with other wires making it difficult to find, I would also look to the side of the steering column under the dash. IF you can not find it please supply me the model number of the Brave and I can take a look at some wiring diagrams.... Robert

OK

SO click HERE this is from a 2000 brave, you will see a print and it will say GM diagnostic plug about the 4th page down, they lump both ford and GM into the prints but it is there........ Hope this helps, IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

HI... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert