Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Finding local person in Dallas, Texas to drain gas from

Customer Question

Customer: Finding local person in Dallas, Texas to drain gas from Motor Home that is stationary currently. 1986 Pace arrow?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Motor home has not been started in at least a year and fuel in gas tank is very old. Need to drain gas. We are getting ready to sell motor home which has very few miles.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — RV Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sounds like you are going to need a mobile service to come out to you and pump the fuel out. There are a few in the area, click HERE and HERE to have a look, I would call them directly and see if they can assist you on this.... If they can not they might know of someone local who can do this for you. Please keep in mind I have no idea if you have tried them or not, hope this helps.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure a phone call is going to help on this, plus there is an additional fee for that. Your best bet is to call around to some of the mobile RV services in that area, even if they can not do it they might know of someone that will, sometimes techs will also take side jobs for doing something like this. I am in OR but have worked at several shops, some that did mobile and some would take on this job.... IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...... Robert