Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My splendidly 2100xc washer dryer combo will not pump the

Customer Question

My splendidly 2100xc washer dryer combo will not pump the water out of washer
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This sounds like it could be the drain pump, module board or drain hose/filter issue. IF you have a volt meter you can do some testing click HERE for a service manual on this it should help. IF you do not have a meter or access to the unit then I would have a shop take a look, the labor time to diagnose should be about 1 hour. To me it sounds like the drain pump but have to go through the troubleshooting to confirm...... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped? OF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert