Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

What is the best way to start the furnace?

Customer Question

Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

All you should have to do is turn the thermostat on and raise the temp, as soon as you do that then the blower motor should kick on, after several seconds you should hear a click from the gas valve and it should start sparking.... SO is the fan coming on at all? What is the make and model of the furnace? Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if you still need more help. Follow ups are included, if you can tell me if the fan for the furnace is coming on and the make and model of it I can point you in the right direction..... Robert