Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2003 Colorado Travel Trailer by Dutchman RL - pipes are

Customer Question

2003 Colorado Travel Trailer by Dutchman RL - pipes are frozen. If they are already frozen will it hurt the lines to move the travel 100 miles? If there is damage would it have already been done? Debating on whether to leave it here and pay for "inside" storage to get it unthawed or drive it to a warm location and deal with it there.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

I would think it would be OK to travel if the lines are frozen, if there is any damage then it would show up already. I would get the unit to a warm location and let everything thaw out. After everything thaws out then you can check for leaks. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi was just checking in to see if my answer helped, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert