How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11632
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A Holiday Rambler Imperial 1997, size of return springs

Customer Question

A Holiday Rambler Imperial 1997, size of return springs for the leveling jacks, and jack pad
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The procedure to replace the springs, and pad, part #'s and/or place to purchase parts
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are these HWH flip down jacks? And I don't recommend customer's do this job themselves. It can be dangerous! One of our techs here just about lost his thumb doing these, and he had experience. I would enlist the help of a shop or mobile tech who has done these and has the proper tools. It might save you more than just a few bucks. In any event, and that being said, get back to me with this information on the jacks and I can get you the part number. They do have to be HWH made springs and come from HWH. You can buy them directly from them if your dealer isn't set up with them for parts.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching a link to the parts for these IF you have the flip down jacks. IF NOT, let me know.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Notice, that they go by the number of coils of your OEM springs.........they come in different lengths for the various models.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

IF you have straight acting jacks they list those as well. The correct jacks number should be printed on a label on the jacks and begins with "AP" and a part number. See the attached link...........