Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My furnace lights 3times and shut off 3times then I get

Customer Question

My furnace lights 3times and shut off 3times then I get 3blinks from the fault light !could it be the circuit board??
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It can be..........but, it might be from the lp

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

From the LP pressure being too low. That should be checked and adjusted at least once a year. Low input DC voltage can do this as well. But...........if this is the OEM board and has never been replaced, especially with an after market board made by Dinosaur Electronics, then it is very likely. You can take the board in for testing. The Dinosaur Board you would want is called a "Fan 50 Plus" and is about $125 or so. It has a 3 year warranty but most last the life of the appliance. I will grab a link to the Atwood Service Manual for you and print out a copy as there is a lot of great information in there! Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included and fully expected.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved using the manual or do you still need some additional input from me here?