Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Can I buy a drip tray Dometic RM4601 caravan fridge {inside

Customer Question

HI can I buy a drip tray for a Dometic RM4601 caravan fridge {inside fridge} ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Are you talking about the trough where the condensation collects? If not, please describe further. And yes.....you can. Please get back to me if you need more on this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi RandallI I need the drip tray that sits under the cooling fins inside the fridge, it is plastic and has? a small pipe outlett into the condensations area I think?
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Yes, those are available. I can get you a part number if you need it. Most places that sell RV parts should be able to get you one.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am adding a link to a site that sells the part you need. Please let me know if that doesn't work out and I can get you one from here (U.S.) that can ship. Thanks! https://www.leisureshopdirect.com/cooling/caravan-fridge/dometic-rm4601-absorption-refrigerator-spare-parts