How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13288
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2012 Southwind 36d, what is "c" shaped PVC with red

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Southwind 36d, what is white "c" shaped PVC with red valve connected to 80 gallon fresh water tank?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Normally the drain valve for the tank would have have a red handle and be right near the tank, I would see if if the piping is going below the chassis, if it was the drain you would see an opening or tubing below the chassis. IF it is not the drain hard to say IF you can send a picture of what you are seeing it might help... (if it is not the drain for the tank)


Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped. IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!! Robert