Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 1991 chevrolet airstream pinnacle 1991, it was

Customer Question

Customer: i have a 1991 chevrolet airstream pinnacle 1991, it was destroyed in a fire, and the insurance company wants me to research what is a price to replace it, How do i find many comparable? is there one site that has many sites in it? i have looked ant 18 sites and have only 11 prices. how do i find may
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i want to make sure i don't appraise it to low, because when i go to replace it, the insurance company may offer too little money. where do i get accurate, not cut rate bids, for retail, not some quick sale low price
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes, i am willing to wait, please call (###) ###-####
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Did you look at the Kelly RV bluebook at one site? Where else did you look so I don't duplicate what you have already done?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching a link to a whole list of these that are for sale. Compare them to what you have and perhaps use the NADA guide IF you know all the features yours has. They still are going to use pretty much a low figure.......you just have to argue you point. Let me know if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. https://www.bing.com/search?q=1991+airstream+pinnacle+for+sale&form=EDGNTC&qs=AS&cvid=5552e5a51dec46ef8f11b6e3e8b14943&pq=1991%20airstream%20pinnacle%20&PC=TBTS

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Perhaps use this one with a lot of photos as a guide...........priced at $12,000. http://www.usedrvsforsale.com/product/used-1991-airstream-rv-pinnacle-30-443627-9

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back in to see if that information proved helpful and if you might need more from me on this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before I talk to you,
I never did a bluebook value but I did do a web search and got lots of prices for RVs,12 RVs that word 1991 pinnacles,I was asking you if you knew of any link that would find everything for me
( A website that would grab all the 1991 pinnacles on the Internet and show them to me )
and you didn't answer that question,I'm assuming there's not some site you can go that grabs every 1991 pinnacle on the Internet and displays it to me ,
But it would be nice if you could answer me that questionWhen I looked for bluebook values I wasn't able to find my vehicle listed, sometimes it listed as a
pinnacle sometimes listed as an
airstream pinnacle
sometimes even listed as a
Thor pinnacle 1991So to answer your first question no I haven't done a bluebook value on it, but I have done other stuff, do you have a list that will have more, I preferred hit the Insurance company with 20 or 30 listings if I can find that instead of just a dozen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I did a search of 12, Rv 1991 pinnaclewhen I ignored the highest and the lowest, I got 13,000, and when I ignored the two highest to lowest I still got an average of 13,000 for 1991 pinnacle
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I think you may be overthinking this...........pick the highest ones that show yours in a good light. There is no one site that gives you all of them. And they can be listed as any of those you mentioned. Same unit. Airstream is a division of Thor and Pinnacle is just the model. If you can get them to give you $13,000 I suspect you have done well, unless you can prove yours was much better that those listed. That is were the Book value might be helpful, buy you have to know exactly every feature and option you have and most don't or forget some. Keep in mind that most of the time they try to lowball you and it is up to you to reject that first or second offer and work them up to one you are happy with. Hope it works out for you!

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

At the very least it shows them you have done your homework..........and I suspect more than they will have done.