Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My bedroom slide on my 2014 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 34M

Customer Question

My bedroom slide on my 2014 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 34M will not retract (the living room and dinnette work fine)
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

So will the room move at all or do you hear any noise when you try to run the room in? IS this an all electric motor or is it a hydraulic slideroom?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Electric
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Do you have access to the motor under the bed? IF so what you can try and do is jump the motor leads direct with a 12 volt source and see if the room moves, if the room does not move swap the jumper wires and it should go, if not then bad motor. IF the rooms moves then I would look for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker. Sometimes they will stick a circuit breaker near the battery, it would be 18" from the battery, most have a small tab that pops out when they trip. If that is not the issue then you might have a slideroom controller in between the switch and motor. Sometimes you can hear the relay click when you hit the switch. IF you know the manufacturer of the room please let me know, Fleetwood has used several over the years.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, please feel free to contact me if you have more questions or concerns... Robert