Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My name is ***** *****. I have a 1994 pace arrow. The

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. I have a 1994 pace arrow. The digital odometer is not working. It shows -------- .
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Everyything seems the work (speedometer) but nothing for the odemeter
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sounds like the panel is at fault, I would check all your connections to start, I been doing this site for several years and a few years ago same question with the ------- came up and the customer reported back it was the panel. Click HERE for one place that should be able to get you a new panel, on the left hand column click on Fleetwood and you should see your style. I might contact then directly as well and tell them what is going on.... Hope this helps some...

Have a safe and Happy Holidays... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped, please let me know if you have more questions or concerns..

Have a Safe and Happy Holidays.... Robert