gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A 2003 NIGHT MONACO GITING 12

Customer Question

Customer: HI. MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A 2003 NIGHT MONACO IM NOT GITING 12 VOLTS TO FUEL SISTEM PLEASE HELP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: YES I AM JETING A CODE OF FUEL LIFT PUMP UNDER VOLTS CAN WONT START.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to RV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

How long has it been since the batteries were serviced and load tested? It may be that the problem is there or with dirty connections at the cables, including the ground lead to the chassis. Start there and then get back to me if you are still having a problem and we can look further. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I HAVE NEW BATTERIES AND 12.5 VOLTS I NEED TO NO WERE THE RELAY IS FOR THE LIFT PUMP AND DOES THE INJECTOR PUMP RUN ON 12 VALTS ALSO BECAUSE IM NOT JETING VOLTS ON THE INJECTOR PUMP SILINOUD
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't have any information on that area, but I would look at your fuses in the roadside bays and then in the engine compartment. Low voltage raises the amperage and that blows fuses. If everything else works, then I would suspect a fuse issue. I have to get to work and so I will opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Joe

I will do my best to help.

Could you please provide your engine serial number, along with the exact fault codes?

Thank you,

Joe