Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

My onon gencarb adjustment what does the factory set at

Customer Question

my onon gencarb adjustment what does the factory set at
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Not sure what you mean here? Are you referring to the altitude adjustment? IF not, please explain further and please include the model of your genset.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HHN genset emerald I'm in Anaheim California is 14 and a half barometric pressure ya should I start for the same
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You would want to set that about sea level or slightly above. Use some gasoline stabilizer in your fuel like Stabil. One of the most common issues we see on gensets is that the fuel goes bad and then the carb has to be rebuilt or replaced. Expensive! Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Just checking back to see if you got all you needed from me on this or if there is something additional we need to work on here?