How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13375
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2003 fleetwood jamboree c class. I need a

Customer Question

i have a 2003 fleetwood jamboree c class. I need a rearbumper, water tank and ladder. can you help me find them?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I would try Arizona RV Salvage first........see the following link. Try E-Bay Motors as well. Lots of used RV parts sold there. Check for any used salvage yards in your area. Get back to me with that info and perhaps I can give you some more. All follow ups here are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I am attaching another link for a company that I have used for my own customers with good success. Be sure to ask any of these if they have other sources to recommend to you if they don't happen to have what you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know there are salvage yards . I was looking for help to get the specific parts to fit my vehicle rather than chasing all around for them. I don't have the originals to match up or refer to. I am waiting for a response from Az. Salvage.That you referred me to.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can buy a new water tank and ladder..........and they can match up the bumper just from the year, make and model. Water tanks can be purchased from any dealer and you just need to give them the sizes and fitting locations. They can be made to order. Several companies make them. Ladders as well. Several companies make them. Let me know if you need more later.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have searched for ladder and bumper. Have not found either , new or used. I don't have the dimensions or fitting location for water tank. This is why I asked for help.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I can't give you that without the vehicle, so I suggest you enlist the help of a shop or good mobile tech in your area. I will opt out of this and allow another tech to offer anything they feel might be helpful.

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This is a difficult question, what I might try is to get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN number and they should be able to look up the build specs and they also might be able to supply you with some vendors for the parts you are in need of. Another good RV salvage yard I have used before is Colaw, click HERE for them they have great customer service and might be able to help you out on some of the items. IF you would still like to try another expert please let me know, we try our best. IF you are satisfied please feel free to select a rating.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did talk to Fleetwood quite some time ago when all I was looking for was the water tank . T
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.


I am afraid without the current tank being in place and with no help from fleetwood I might consider keep trying the salvage yards as it would be a direct replacement if they have the same year jamboree or I might have a shop take a look at this, most or some will give free estimates or they might be able to at least see about getting you a tank.

My goal is for you to be satisfied with my efforts, if you would like to try another expert or would like a refund please let me know.... Robert