How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11925
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an 1988 bounder fleewood. the fuel regulator is

Customer Question

I have an 1988 bounder fleewood. the fuel regulator is leaking.
the line comes out the fuel tank to the regulator and then to the fuel filter.
need repair kit
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Holly makes one that will go right in there............but, it can be a real job sometimes to get to it, depending on the year, make and model. I am attaching a link to one source. Hope you don't skin up your knuckles getting this out! Please get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

These are adjustable and you want about 5-7 lbs pressure on this setup.