Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a question answered on 9/27 cannot find a reply box

Customer Question

I have a question answered on 9/27 cannot find a reply box to get some more information I need to know how the garage walls are attached in a 2007 jayco toyhauler I want to remove the walls to install some bracing so I can install a happyjac bed lift system
I need all the info from size and placement of the reinforcement to the fasteners I will need. I have enough room I could put the reinforcement on the out side of the walls if I had to but I would like to put it inside the wall if that will be an option .I
can not see any screws holding the inner wall up if it is glued I really don't want to replace the wall panels. Also I am open to suggestions if you know of something other that the happyjac setup
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You can contact Jayco Customer Service and get a build diagram which should show the interior of the walls and the studs, but you don't want to take the wall panels off. They are glued permanently to the wall and you would destroy them taking them off in most cases. You will need to give them the last 8 of your VIN number as well as the year, make and model. I am attaching a link to their site. Hopefully, you have enough lateral room for the bed lift AND some additional support. Please get back to me if you need more once you get the build diagrams for any further discussion. Get the complete wiring diagrams as well as these are handy to have and you may need them. All follow ups are included in our fee and expected. http://www.jayco.com/site/contact/service/