Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Do you know what taillight is used in a 2016 Itasca

Customer Question

Do you know what taillight is used in a 2016 Itasca Suncruiser. Appears to have ford pigtails
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This question might be a challenge because it is so new..... Click HERE to have a look at the Winnebago parts catalog, the tail lights start on page 60, it may have yours and with the part number you should be able to get the part. Many times they will use a tail light assembly from an older model truck or car. IF you are not seeing yours in the catalog I would contact Winnebago direct and they should be able to tell you, they should have a technical support department, have heard positive remarks from other owners that have called in.... Hope this helps some.... Robert