RV

Have RV Questions? Ask an RV Mechanic Online.

RV

Need information about 1989 ford econoline e350 aluma lite

Customer Question
motor home 55000 what is...
Need information about 1989 ford econoline e350 aluma lite motor home 55000 what is it worth
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: RV
11/11/2015
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 2 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

The best way to determine this is to Google the year, make and model of what want to find and see what the ones for sale are going for. Then figure out where yours is from the descriptions given. There is a Blue Book for most RVs, but you have to know exactly what equipment it has and they are usually too subjective. This may be on a Ford chassis, but it should have some brand or manufacturer who made it. "Aluma lite" is used by several of them. I don't recognize "55000" as any model number. Perhaps check on that part as well. Please get back to me if you get more and I can direct you further. All follow ups are included in our fee.

55000 is the mileage

You still need a make and model in order to look it up..............Ford is just the chassis they used. Who built this?

Is it a Holiday Rambler? Go to the following link to view some.........with prices. http://rvs.oodle.com/1989-holiday_rambler/for-sale/

Notice that they have various models in a number of lengths.........which makes a huge difference. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

I don't know the title says aluma lite ford
I will have to go to storage to get the manual to see more information thank you
I paid but did not get much information to help me

O.K............let me know if it is something else.

I can't tell you much without knowing who made this.............that makes all the difference!

Kind of like telling me you have a Ford truck, but don't know if it is a 1/2 ton or one ton and what equipment it has. There has to be more detail here.

it looks just like that holiday rambler the kitchen is exactly like that

Then find out what the length is and that gets you a whole lot closer..........

34 ft
everything works great
1989 Holiday Rambler 26 foot

Did you go look at those for sale and see one like yours?

Randall
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification