Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Do you know where the service brake fuse is on a 2002

Customer Question

Do you know where the service brake fuse is on a 2002 Holiday Rambler Neptune (same as Monaco Cayman)?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Can you expand on this a bit more? What brake fuse are you talking about? IS this the ABS, or parking brake or something else?

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Rear brake lights are not working. The mechanic can't find the fuse for the circuit that includes the brake lights.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

What engine or chassis do you have on this?

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

So I had a look in your manual and there is a chassis fuse box located in front of the tire on the drivers side and another chassis fuse box located in the rear curbside compartment. What I would do is turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse in both boxes, some are marked for chassis lighting. I also might try and get a hold of H.R. directly and see if they can help on location. They were purchased by Allied Recreation Group and have a technical support number for owners, I have heard positive things from other owners that have called in, they can be reached at 877.....466.....6226....... Hope this helps.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
275 Cummins ISB , Allison transmission 2002 Holiday Rambler (Monaco Cayman)
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Right I saw it was an ISB in the manual, the chassis fuse boxes are outside, front of the drivers tire and rear curbside compartment. The brakes could be tied in with another circuit so I would probe each fuse for power with the ignition ON. IF that does not help then I would call HR tech. support to see if they can provide another location for that fuse. They can be reached at 877....466.....6226..... Robert