gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

MY 2010 DAMON TUSCANY HOW CAN I RETRACT THE PASSENGER SIDE

Customer Question

HELLO I'M LOU, MY 2010 DAMON TUSCANY HOW CAN I RETRACT THE PASSENGER SIDE SLIDER WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO DISENGAGE TO RETRACT MANUALLY
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Whose slide hardware do you have on this? What name, if any is on the switch? There are 5or 6 makes of slide hardware available and some make both all electric and hydraulic powered units. Once I know this, I can give you the information you need here. Your Owner's Manual should tell you whose system you have as well.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

You should just be able to get this adjusted or repaired so it closes properly. The manual retract varies from maker to maker. Get back to me with this and I can assist you further here. All follow ups are included in our fee and expected.