How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11319
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 1993 Fleetwood, Wilderness RV. 37'. Park Model. I

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 1993 Fleetwood, Wilderness RV. 37' long. Park Model.
I need a wiring schematic for that model or series.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I doubt that you are going to find some of those. Fleetwood got rid of all the manuals and schematics when they got out of the business of building trailers. In this case, you really don't need one. You just need to cut the leads on the output of the old model 80 unit and hook them up directly to the new converter and plug it in. Just pay attention to the polarity. Red is positive and white is negative. You can upgrade to a larger unit...........say 55 amps if you want. The wires go to the battery(s) or to the load center where all the fuses and breakers are. Progressive Dynamics makes a good stand alone unit and I have had good success with them in my own business. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Related RV Questions