Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 1993 Fleetwood, Wilderness RV. 37'. Park Model. I

Customer Question

Hello, I have a 1993 Fleetwood, Wilderness RV. 37' long. Park Model.
I need a wiring schematic for that model or series.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I doubt that you are going to find some of those. Fleetwood got rid of all the manuals and schematics when they got out of the business of building trailers. In this case, you really don't need one. You just need to cut the leads on the output of the old model 80 unit and hook them up directly to the new converter and plug it in. Just pay attention to the polarity. Red is positive and white is negative. You can upgrade to a larger unit...........say 55 amps if you want. The wires go to the battery(s) or to the load center where all the fuses and breakers are. Progressive Dynamics makes a good stand alone unit and I have had good success with them in my own business. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.