gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have 2000 town there is no fire to jacks or siide I would

Customer Question

I have 2000 George town there is no fire to jacks or siide I would like to see wire dig off solenoid
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, Forest River doesn't provide them to us or to the customers. We have to trace them down the hard way. Do you know whose system you have? I may be able to track those down that way. There are 5 or 6 companies who make this hardware for the various manufacturers. If you can tell me whose name is ***** ***** slide out switch or jacks control, I may be able to identify this for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hwh
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I thought so.........can you attach a photo of the touchpad for the jacks to your post? They make a large variety of systems and that would allow me to identify yours. Do you have a small digital multimeter for some testing? That would make this much faster.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I can't access any of the HWH manuals online tonight..............I have a new computer with Windows 10 and it just sucks! I can tell you to go to the pump and control solenoids and if you have a multimeter you can check to see if you have power into and out of the trombetta solenoid that runs the pump. Most of their systems have an inline fuse there by the pump and it may be blown. Low voltage in the batteries or failing batteries is the single most common cause for this. Plug into shore power or run the genset as you try to use the system. See if that helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I started out I said I need wireing Dig.without the out of luck not satisfaction.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

I don't have any access to those............I doubt anyone here does. But, that was the reason I opted out to give them a chance to offer something. IF you respond, it will lock me back into the question.