Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Have xantrex 6048...reading fault 48...won't clear...clear

Customer Question

Have xantrex 6048...reading fault 48...won't clear...clear it and it comes right back...what can I do to get the system up and running..baldor.generator says under voltage....and generator runs great for 10 seconds and then shuts down... Please advise
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Where does this say "under voltage" on the generator? And do you have a model number? That fault won't clear as long as the DC voltage on the batteries remains under 46 VDC and you have to turn off any loads on them first. IF the generator won't put out the correct AC voltage the inverter won't work properly. I am guessing that the issue right now is the generator AC output voltage. I am not familiar with a Baldor genset.

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Attached is a link the manual for this in case you don't have one already..........http://pdf.wholesalesolar.com/inverter%20pdf%20folder/XantrexXWmanual.pdf?_ga=1.251533441.687491893.1445830217

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to get this issue resolved or do we need to dig deeper for a solution?

Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

All follow ups to the original question are included in our fee and fully expected..............