Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a dometic 510+ toilet and it has a 4 bolt base. I

Customer Question

I have a dometic 510+ toilet and it has a 4 bolt base. I plan to replace it with a 320 low profile dometic toilet. Is the 320 low profile base compatible with the 510+ base? Or will I need to replace the 510+base?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert

Yes you will need to replace the floor flange, Dometic does make an adapter for the base for the 310 which should work or you should be able to get a one at a Home Improvement store and modify it to make the 320 work. Click HERE to see the adapter kit that Dometic has you can get an idea of the bolt pattern on this. I would call a local RV store as well and they can confirm if that adapter will work. I know other owners have modified the flanges with new ones. Hope this helps... Robert