RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

I have a 2002 Comfort 28 ft. 5th wheel RV. The 110 Volt

Customer Question
lights and plugs in living...
I have a 2002 Comfort 28 ft. 5th wheel RV. The 110 Volt lights and plugs in living room slide quit working. All circuit breakers have power going in and out of them, all Romex wiring coming out the back and into the wall have power. The GFI plug has power on the line side and the load side and has not tripped. Can you offer any ideas?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: RV
10/11/2015
RV Mechanic: Randall, RVIA Certification replied 6 years ago
Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification

Do I understand that you checked and ha

have good AC power AT the junction box for the wires going into the slide room? How did you test that? Keep in mind that this can be a ground issue as well as a "hot lead" issue. Get back to me about this and I can help you sort this out. All follow ups are included in our fee.