Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Something is draining my engine battery in my Sprinter based

Customer Question

Something is draining my engine battery in my Sprinter based motor home--Winnebago Itasca 2008. I bought a new battery, had it installed and drove it home--40 miles--then let it sit for 8 days. The battery was dead. I put a battery minder on the battery while still hooked up and the minder would not work. I took the cables off and the minder does work.
I wonder if the battery was not installed correctly, but that seems unlikely since the battery cables only reach the correct cable.
Any ideas?
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I may have solved the problem by simply re-installing the battery cables. If so, I won't need your help now. But, I will wait until tomorrow to see if the problem is indeed fixed and if I need to continue this membership.Thanks, *****
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert..

Let me know tomorrow if you need more help on this and I will try and assist you.... Robert