How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robert Your Own Question
Robert, RV Mechanic
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 13370
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Robert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need rubber gaset at top of windsheild

Customer Question

need rubber gaset at top of windsheild
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Are you talking about the gasket that holds the windshield in place? Can you add a picture into your reply?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.


It sounds like the actual windshield gasket, if that is the case I would try Coach Glass and see if they can get you a new one. Click HERE for the contact information. IF it is not the gasket that holds the glass please send me a picture so I can see what it is... Robert