Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have replaced my multizone a/c controllers and my cc22

Customer Question

I have replaced my multizone a/c controllers and my cc22 thermostat. I have two roof top brisk 2 air conditioners and to furnaces. I need help setting the dip switches on the controllers. I don't know if I need 4 zones or two. Dose the # ***** a/c controller need to be set differently.
Mel
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Did you have a 4 button comfort control and it was replaced with the 5 button controller? OR does the thermostat have a round led read out in the center...

Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just installed the round Led read out center.
Mel
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

OK

Did you have the old comfort control with 4 buttons? Did you also replace the circuit boards in the AC units OR is this a straight change out on the thermostat? I can send you some info on the dip switches but normally if you had the old thermostat the boards in the AC units have to be replaced.... Robert

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did have the old 4 button thermostat. I have replaced the old boards with the new boards. I now have the(###) ###-####multi zone control boards.
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

OK

Try the settings with the first board zone 1 dip switch ON and on the second AC unit zone 2 ON. You have to reset the system at the thermostat for the boards and thermostat to reset. Below is that procedure. I might also try the following combos, each time you have to do the reset. Try with second AC set zone 2 on and all the switches off at front AC unit...

Make sure the CCC 2 thermostat is in the OFF condition. • Simultaneously press and hold the MODE and ZONE buttons. S • The LCD will display “IniT” and all available zones. • Release the MODE and ZONE buttons. • Press the ON/OFF button to exit system set up.

Click HERE for some info on this.... Robert