Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

We lost the key to the doors & storage bins on our 2008 Pace

Customer Question

we lost the key to the doors & storage bins on our 2008 Pace Arrow. How can we replace it?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF they are just the door and storage compartments then I would get a hold of Fleetwood with your FIN number they should be able to send you some or provide you with the manufacturer of the locks. Once you know the manufacturer you can contact them for replacements.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert