Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have an old Mallard camper with a duo-therm Royal Penguin

Customer Question

Hi I have an old Mallard camper with a duo-therm Royal Penguin AC unit, 13500 btu, #610051-001 and the touch pad has gotten wet an rusted out several resisters. I was able to replace 1 - 150k resister however 3 of the others are gone from the board. could you send me a schematic of the touch pad board of a larger picture so I can figure out the resister values and replace them? thanks a lott. or maybe an alternative option or a used one. thanks, ***** ***** still works but a couple functions are not working like the off button and the colder button. I noticed that the ac had been caulked solid around the outside of the ac unit. I removed a foot of caulk and now it drains
DaveW
wildavyXXXX
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, Dave.....those aren't available. I suspect that you will need to upgrade this to a newer version. And Duo-Therm isn't making these remotes any longer due to having so much trouble with them. Please get back to me if you need more information on this as all follow ups are included in our fee. No time limit........