How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 10995
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C Motorhome and have a

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Fleetwood Pace Arrow 37C Motorhome and have a water ,eat when I hook up to city water. How do I access thes lines so tha I can find the leak and fix it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Most of the water lines can be accessed from the service bays, but many times you have to remove a partition wall in the area first. And the area can be quite cramped and hard to get to. I usually have to get a small person to get to some of these areas. This can be quite a challenge, so be patient. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee. I have added a link to Fleetwood Customer Service so you can get some plumbing diagrams if needed. Be prepared to give them your FIN number.

Related RV Questions