How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11886
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

RV Plumbing problem. 1995 Fleetwood Southwind Model 33RW. I

Customer Question

RV Plumbing problem. 1995 Fleetwood Southwind Model 33RW. I need to know the Grey Water pipe and tank connection locations and layout. When I use the Kitchen or bathroom sink or the shower I get water coming out from under the RV. I need to know where
to look without having to put holes in things. Thank You. ***** ********@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

I am not sure if Fleetwood has plumbing diagrams going back that far. I am enclosing the link to their Customer Service Number. They are part of the Allied group now.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

You may be able to see the problem from the service bay and it is probably a pipe issue at the tank.......but, might be along the line so look at all the plumbing you can first. Please let me know if they have some diagrams. Get back to me if you need more on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm just not sure where to go into inspect, from outside under the RV, through 1 of the compartments or from inspection panels inside the RV. I just need to know where to look, for exeample how do I get a look at where the pipe connects to the tank. Do I crall under the motor home and use a flashlight and mirror, do I remove some floor panel I not aware of?Thank You
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

All the plumbing can be accessed from one of the service bays and some have to have a panel removed in order to see it. Can be kind of a challenge as they build these things as though nothing would ever break on them! I have had to cut holes in some of the walls sometimes in order to replace broken pipes. It can be a tight squeeze, so you may need a small person to get into some of these spaces!