Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

Slides stuck out. Will not retract?

Customer Question

Slides stuck out. Will not retract?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Are you hooked up shore cord or did you try them with the genset running? All electric or hydraulic room hardware? Name on the switch if it has one............get back to me with this and I can assist you further.

Expert:  Randall replied 2 years ago.

Check the fuse in the control module in the curbside bay and see if that is blown. IF these are hydraulic units we need to do some testing with a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores. About $20 or so and easy to use. I am enclosing a link below for the Owner's Manual if you don't have one. See pages 108 or so. Get back to me and we can sort this out. Manual retract instructions are in there if you need to do that. BE SURE that you have the batteries in service and that the disconnect switch is in the "use" position. All follow ups are included in our fee. http://www.monacocoach.com/partsandservice/manuals/2007_Camelot.pdf