Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I am having trouble connecting my tv in the motor home.

Customer Question

I am having trouble connecting my tv in the motor home. there is an antenna on the top, but I cannot get the signal in the motorhome. I have plugged the coxal cable to the tv, but we get nothing. Please help!
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have wondered about hooking up to the cable in RV Parks. We go on vacation next week and I am not sure how to connect the cable either.
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

There is usually more than one hookup and for parks it will be mounted on the side of the coach someplace with a spring loaded cover over it. The antenna you are trying to use on the roof may be an older analog unit and due to most all signals being digital now, it won't give you much if anything. IF it is a digital unit, it may be that the switch on the wall panel where the tv attaches isn't switched to that. Most newer units have this, but older ones might not. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more as all follow ups are included in our fee.