Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I am purchasing a 1996 south wind 36 ft and am being told

Customer Question

I am purchasing a 1996 south wind 36 ft and am being told the hydraulic jacks do not work and there are no replacement parts so the system needs replaced. Can you estimate the cost to replace an entire system.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

It is going to cost a bunch of money, it will be about 4 hours to removing the exsisting system and another 8 to 10 hours of labor to do an install. I would go with a HWH system and grand total you are looking at close to 4 to 5 K, 14 hours of labor plus parts. In the end it will add value back into the RV...

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert