Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I need a parts list to locate the tote bag quote next to the

Customer Question

I need a parts list to locate the tote bag quote next to the battery which has corroded to my camper number is ***** 2009 Mac
Category: RV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The part next to battery teminal, small pad, resister, capacitor or ??
Camper flagstaff, Forest River, 207, MAC 2009
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Sorry for the delay does this hook up to the battery? Can you send a picture of what you are seeing, you should be able to add one into your reply... Thanks, Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, 7 pin connector not passing juice to any running lites of trailer (flat 4 pin is live from car [92 Lexus 400 ])
All worked last season 2014
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Male pins of 4 flat pass juice, must be between 7 pin and battery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We were to leave tues, went to camp ground (4 hrs.away) in order to save site which we reserved 11 months ago, for 2 weeks. Peninsula State Park, Wisconsin. Door County wonderful place and sure as hell would like to get back there tomorrow to do some camping. Ha. We live in Kenosha Wisconsin, which is it outside of Chicago. Been looking forward to this all year. Appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you Roger
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

I am not sure what you are seeing near the battery sometimes they will use auto breakers and you would have a cable going to each side of the auto breaker, normally they would be used for the converter... (would need to see a picture)

On the tow plug wiring I would start by getting a 12 volt test light and check each pin on the tow vehicle, when you put the signal on one pin should blink, then when you hit the brakes another pin should have power and so on. IF you are not getting power pull the end of the plug and check the connections, sometimes they can get corroded or the wires can come loose, if you have power on all the pins then check the cord on the trailer side and follow the wires, sometimes they might use a fuse or breaker. Below is what the breaker would look like if that is what you are seeing... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Looks like what I have (had) next to batt.
There is also a fuse, and that seems to be ok. Can I get the breaker from auto parts store?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes auto parts stores will carry them and it should be stamped with an amp rating, some are thermal and self reset and others have a small tab on them that pops out when they trip. It should have voltage on each side if it is working correctly.... Hope this helps.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see 25 A on the "breaker", also looks like the 3 gangs of "breaker" terminals are hooked together? .
The red wire connected under the "breaker" set is a regular 25 amp car fuse line
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes so it would a 25 amp breaker.... The positives should go to the breaker and then to the battery, does not matter which side they are on....

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At auto parts...they have 20amp
Will this do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I need 2?
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

OK

Normally you could have more then one I would got two then if you do not need it would be a back up......

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can try that, you always want to go under the amp rating instead of over so I would try them.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating, it is the only way I get credit for helping.... Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know if you received my last message, but I was wondering if you could get me a schematic for the Flagstaff 9009, MAC 207. There doesn't seem to be any breaks and disconnections, a schematic would really help me out
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I do not have any information on that, if I did I would give it to you.

Are you still having an issue with the running lights? If you are going from the 4 to 7 pin have you tried another adapter? Did you pull the plug apart and check the connections on the trailer side where they attach to the plug?