Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

None of my slides will operate, all were working when i left

Customer Question

None of my slides will operate, all were working when i left the campsite when i got to another one nothing at all. THoughts
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Make sure the engine is also in park or neutral and I might try starting the engine and see if that will get the rooms out, most Fleetwoods the ignition has to be on or the engine running. IF they still will not move go to the chassis battery and follow the cables and look for a tripped breaker, below is a picture of what you might find. Some are thermal and self reset and other have a small tab that pops out when they trip, they can be next to the battery on the frame or in a battery control box with other fuses and breakers. The best way to check is with a test light each post should have power on it. I would also turn the ignition ON and probe each fuse with a test light. With all of them not working I suspect there is a breaker tripped. IF you can not find one I might try Fleetwood with your FIN number and they should be able to tell you location.... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, follow ups are included..... Robert