Ron, RV Mechanic
Experience:  32 years Master Tech ASE certified.
7276279

I have a 1999 Fleetwood Motor Home, 36S Bounder on a

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Fleetwood Motor Home, 36S Bounder on a Freightliner frame. I have blown the tail light and brake light fuses. I found a fuse panel inside one of the compartments on the outside but it does not have the brake light or tail lights listed in
there. Any idea where this fuse box may be?
Category: RV
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases the fuse that control the tail light is going to be in the under dash main fuse panel which is in most cases located on the left side of the instrument panel on the left side and not in any compartments on the out side. Take a close look under the dash where they usually place the main fuse panel.