How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Randall Your Own Question
Randall, RVIA Certification
Category: RV
Satisfied Customers: 11050
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
Type Your RV Question Here...
Randall is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find the convertor in a 2006 fleetwood pace

Customer Question

where can I find the convertor in a 2006 fleetwood pace arrow 36d. have looked everywhere I can think of
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

What is the make of your load center where all the fuses and breaker are located?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the load center isRV Custom Products. label on cover GAS F73-1020. this is on a Workhorse chassis 24000 lbs
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Not that one............the one inside where the cabin fuses and service breakers are found. Dark brown cover usually. Near the floor level.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
smart energy management system by intellitec model 900 50 amp service
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

It should be close to that as they don't like to put them far away from the breakers............but, does this unit have an inverter/charger? IF SO, it won't have a converter.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
does not have an inverter/charger
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

Then I will opt out of this question and let another tech offer something if they can. We don't have any diagrams of these and have to hunt for them ourselves in the shop. Sorry I couldn't be more help here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would like more than this for $29.00