RV

Have RV questions? Ask an RV mechanic online.

Will you please replace all four of my tires?

I had a blow out...
will you please replace all four of my tires? I had a blow out on my 2015 flagstaff while sitting at a stop light. the side of the tire blew out, not the treads. the rest of the tires don't keep air in them very well and I've only had the fifth wheel since September 01 2014. it has only traveled from Kansas city mo to Moberly mo and back twice. these tires should not have failed. the flagstaff is not my camper it is my home and therefore even more important that it be safe. I respectfully ***** ***** tires of a different brand be put on my camper before I go anywhere else, please. thank you, ***** *****
the tires are trail express. I have found that this is not the first time this has occurred for these tires. the internet has many many examples of the failure of these tires. I believe that the forest river company should replace, at their expense, since they are the ones who installed them in the first place. I don't even feel comfortable enough to take my home anywhere to get it done. as the tires aren't reliable. I ask this be done as soon as possible. thank you
8/26/2015
RV Mechanic: Robert, RV Mechanic replied 7 years ago
Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic

Hi my name is Robert...

We offer advice and direction only... What you will need to do is contact a Dealer for Forest River and see if they would be willing to send someone out to you. The dealer would be able to get a hold of Forest River and then Forest River would authorize any work that needs to be done. I can say when it comes to tires it is hard to get warranty work done but I would at least try the dealer the unit was purchased from to see if they can assist you on this. I might also call Forest River service as well, click HERE for that link. Select the proper style and then it will provide you a service department number. The only way to get what you want would be to go through them..... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic